West Houston Assistance Ministries (WHAM)
West Houston Assistance Ministries (WHAM) aims to provide assistance to needy families, children, and homeless individuals in crisis through various fundraisers and community service programs.
GBH proudly sponsors and participates in WHAM’s various charitable programs throughout the year, including the following:
- Holiday Food Drive
- Holiday Toy Drive
- Souper Bowl of Caring
- Westchase Summer Food Drive
The Children’s Assessment Center (CAC)
The Children’s Assessment Center is the nation’s largest child abuse advocacy system. As an accredited member of the National Children’s Alliance, the CAC is aimed at creating child-friendly intervention systems for sexually abused children. Every year, the CAC hosts a school supplies and holiday toy drive benefitting children rescued from abusive households. GBH actively contributes to CAC’s cause and is a strong proponent of protecting children from abuse and harm.
SEARCH Homeless Services
SEARCH Homeless Services works to engage, stabilize, educate, employ and house individuals and families who are homeless.
Other community events GBH actively participates in:
- Women’s Council of Realtors Panel
- Einstein School of Medicine Fundraiser
- Houston West Chamber of Commerce – Women Driving Business Panel
- Beth Yeshurun Golf Tournament
- Fort Bend Symphony Orchestra
- Houston Texans Running of the Bulls 5K Run/Walk
- Texas General Land Office Adopt-A-Beach Program
- Star of Hope Men's Development Center